Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: wedding
Next week it’s Rosh Ha’Shana, the Jewish New Year Eve. I think it’s Monday evening. This year, we’re having a week of celebrations pretty much, as we’re ending this year with a wedding, then starting the next year with another … Continue reading
Well, the ice coffee warning was right on time. Quite the heat wave yesterday, hot and humid outside (although I think it’s supposed to take a drastic change into hot and dry today – so far just cloudy). Evening time … Continue reading