Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: us
Back to my thoughts about Israel vs. the rest of the world… Let’s talk about roads – cars and drivers are a worthy topic as well, which I will blog about another time. Infrastructure is perhaps the easiest thing to … Continue reading
We’re finally back home! Arrived from London a few hours ago. My apologies for not updating this blog for the past couple of weeks. The reasons were purely technical – the hotel where we stayed after Vegas had no connection … Continue reading
We’re getting ready to the big trip next month! I am actually writing an online guide in Hebrew about San Diego (סן דייגו למטייל) and so looking forward to seeing everything for real. While we’re not a homeschooling family, we … Continue reading