Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
September 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: tv
When I was growing up and we only had one non-commercial TV channel in Israel, we used to fantasize about commercials. We used to envy those lucky people living abroad who get to see those fun mini-clips, all glossy and depicting … Continue reading
I still haven’t forgotten about my list of things to blog about here – reflecting on things I saw on our trip to the US and how life there compares to our existence here. I can’t believe it’s been over … Continue reading