Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Syria
Interesting Views by Syrian head of opposition (in exile, of course!) He’s not the only one either. I know I have met my share of liberal, free thinking, left-winged Arabs and Muslims online and offline, who share my own distaste … Continue reading
I was talking on Skype to a Syrian student in Damascus a couple of years ago. It was fairly exciting (and I’m not even sure how legal, for either of us). We discussed current events in the Middle East, and … Continue reading
Just read this post by Liza Rosenberg – The Little Ass that Could Eloquent as always, Liza expresses a common view in Israel these days: that the entire peace initiative vis-a-vis the Syrians is nothing more than a media spin … Continue reading