Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: lebanon
I’m in a good mood this morning. Just got back from my first workout as a 37 year old woman – so Happy Birthday to me! Going over the headlines, this one caught my eye: Hamas: Israel distributes libido-increasing gum … Continue reading
I think it’s the music on the radio. When I work on my websites, I have one of the computers playing my favorite easy-listening radio station. It’s a military station, run by the IDF, but you have to know it … Continue reading