Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: IDF
Looking at my title, it looks like some sophisticated moralistic fantasy tale is coming… but this is actually really is just a simple story that really did happen to me aeons ago, back when I was an officer in active … Continue reading
When I was growing up and we only had one non-commercial TV channel in Israel, we used to fantasize about commercials. We used to envy those lucky people living abroad who get to see those fun mini-clips, all glossy and depicting … Continue reading
Ok, heading for a political overdose, I can see that. Two posts at the same day and both political… Help! Actually, this one is kind of news reporting too. Israeli peace activist known online as IbnEzra posted on Twitter yesterday … Continue reading