Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
April 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: hamas
I know I just blogged about Lisa Goldman’s latest blog post, but I just had to relate to another aspect of her very long post here. Bouhamza mentioned in a comment here that he cannot condemn Hamas, because of all … Continue reading
Lisa Goldman wrote a great post about the situation here. Lisa is an Israeli who strongly opposes to the war. She mentioned many Israeli bloggers who share her views, and was kind enough (I think?) to mention my blog, along … Continue reading
I’ve seen some posts on blogs and forums that continue to blame Israel for the current outbreak of violence (or let’s call it by the name the Israeli media uses: the Gaza War). I consider myself very left-wing when it … Continue reading