Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
December 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: food
Ok, maybe not evil, but definitely wicked. I bring you the infamous Israeli chocolate spread. And no, it is NOT Nutella. No nuts in this, just pure evil chocolaty paste: Pure calories – no nutritional value whatsoever. Let me share … Continue reading
Can countries have idiosyncrasies? Well, not sure about the word, but I wanted to elaborate some more about things which I found to be different in the US, compared to Israel. I am going to follow the points I jotted … Continue reading
Full blown summer here these days. It’s humid more than hot, where we live and I can’t say I like it too much. One of the nice things about summer is the wonderful fruit. I took Ron out for a … Continue reading