Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: flowers
It’s two weeks away from Passover, or Pessach in Hebrew. For the past week, I can actually smell it in the air. It’s getting into the house too, but the worst (best?) is when you go outside and it hits … Continue reading
I went for a stroll yesterday, then went right back home, grabbed my camera and went out again. It’s incredibly green outside. Just lush green, speckled with flowers. The air smells of flowers and greenery. The only problem is that … Continue reading