Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: culture
Picking up on my list of differences between America and Israel. Last time I discussed roads infrastructure, so only makes sense to talk about the cars and the drivers today. So, yeah, everyone knows by now that American cars are … Continue reading
Can countries have idiosyncrasies? Well, not sure about the word, but I wanted to elaborate some more about things which I found to be different in the US, compared to Israel. I am going to follow the points I jotted … Continue reading
The first season of Big Brother in Israel ended last night. This show was by far the most popular in Israel. Highest viewing rating on Israeli TV. Ever. In a sense, what made this show such a huge hit and … Continue reading
It’s embarassing to admit, but I too got addicted. What is it about 16 people locked up in a villa for 100 days? When it was launched, I simply ignored the Israeli version of “Big Brother”. I figured it was … Continue reading