Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: animals
I love cheesecake, myself. I’m definitely making one for tomorrow, only it’s going to be a non-dairy cheesecake. Just wanted to clarify, before diving head first into the heavy stuff 🙂 What’s Shavu’ot Anyway? Shavu’ot or Shavuot, or if you … Continue reading
It’s almost ten months now since we went vegan for ethical/moral reasons. Our choice has nothing to do with the concept of “animal rights” and everything to do with “animal welfare”. We refuse to cooperate with the appalling ways in which farm … Continue reading
We need your help – whether you’re an Israeli or a supporter of Israel. Actually, even if you’re neither. If you just care about animal welfare, it’s all I am looking for today. The Problem: Israel About to Spend Half … Continue reading