Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: america
Picking up on my list of differences between America and Israel. Last time I discussed roads infrastructure, so only makes sense to talk about the cars and the drivers today. So, yeah, everyone knows by now that American cars are … Continue reading
I still haven’t forgotten about my list of things to blog about here – reflecting on things I saw on our trip to the US and how life there compares to our existence here. I can’t believe it’s been over … Continue reading
Can countries have idiosyncrasies? Well, not sure about the word, but I wanted to elaborate some more about things which I found to be different in the US, compared to Israel. I am going to follow the points I jotted … Continue reading
We’re getting ready to the big trip next month! I am actually writing an online guide in Hebrew about San Diego (סן דייגו למטייל) and so looking forward to seeing everything for real. While we’re not a homeschooling family, we … Continue reading
As some may recall, last year I got busy planning a big trip to the US in Spring 2009. Then, with the recession and some financial losses, we decided to cancel. Well, nothing like a war to get you in … Continue reading