Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: June 2010
First, a quick shout-out for two new hubs I created after writing my last post here about Israeli food. The first one is about the Story of Israeli Couscous and the second one is about what Hummus really should be, … Continue reading
In a sense, even though the Jewish nation is thousands of years old, the Israeli nation is just about a century old (or, depending how you count, only sixty-two years old). Part of the Israeli journey towards a coherent cultural … Continue reading