Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
Monthly Archives: May 2010
I often get questions from people about traveling in Israel. A common question is about using public transportation, buses and trains while touring Israel. The answer, as always with this country, is complicated. Let’s start on a positive note: Yes, you … Continue reading
I love cheesecake, myself. I’m definitely making one for tomorrow, only it’s going to be a non-dairy cheesecake. Just wanted to clarify, before diving head first into the heavy stuff 🙂 What’s Shavu’ot Anyway? Shavu’ot or Shavuot, or if you … Continue reading