Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Israeli Independence Day My apologies for another “heavy duty” post today. It’s sort of a “heavy” week here in Israel, with the Holocaust Memorial Day, followed a week later by the Memorial Day for the fallen soldiers and then, the very next … Continue reading
Like many other Israelis, I try to stay away from the media on Yom Ha’Shoah – National Holocaust Day. I try very hard to avoid watching even a single documentary about the Holocaust. I’ve had enough and more then. I’m … Continue reading
What? Haven’t you heard? Israel has turned into a police state. Censorship all over the place and people are afraid of talking about “the affair” lest they get thrown in jail. “The authorities” were considering renting out a Gulag in Siberia for … Continue reading