Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
Monthly Archives: January 2010
And no, it’s not the Palestinians’ country either. That we people, any people, own a country is a misconception. The places have been here long before we ever had any national identity. The landscape, the flora and fauna were here … Continue reading
April 2009. Our first visit to the US and we’re driving through the streets of suburban Tuscon, Arizona. Morning time, almost no traffic, lanes so wide you’re not sure if you’re going forward or sideways, and our GPS is making … Continue reading
I think almost anyone living Israel knows Tnuva. Literally meaning produce, it’s the name of the largest and strongest marketing corporation for agricultural produce, specifically dairy products, eggs, and poultry. Tnuva’s well-known logo evolved with its cottage cheese: a pastoral home in … Continue reading
Tornadoes are so rare in Israel most people don’t believe they exist here. In fact, they are so rare, your average Israeli doesn’t know the difference between a tornado and a hurricane and they two are almost synonyms here. So, … Continue reading