Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2009
I guess some people prayed too hard for rain. So far, it’s been raining for over 24 hours here. Most of the time, it was pouring – not a lot of drizzle hours. Damage report for this household: 1 computer … Continue reading
Happens to me every once in a while, and now is such a once. So, my apologies to those of you asking for my opinion via Twitter and Facebook. I need a timeout from political debate for a while… These … Continue reading
So, about three weeks ago, we’ve had some early rain. The whole country was celebrating and I got into a nice winter mood and pulled out my piles of wool and knitting gear. Since then, we’ve been going through two … Continue reading
Yeah, yeah, I know. The famous Swedish blood libel made some people in Israel call for a boycotting Ikea. Ummm, yeah, sure. Let me tell you, when I was there on Wednesday, people were parking on the pavements in their … Continue reading
If you haven’t seen them yet, here are the famous zebras of the Gaza zoo: A recap, if you don’t want to watch the movie: Gaza has a small zoo. The zoo used to have two zebras, but alas both … Continue reading