Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Someone has already messaged me privately on my cat forums to wish me a Happy New Jewish Year and mentioned that she looked at my blog and couldn’t find a good post where she could have added it as a … Continue reading
As your average Jewish Israeli citizen, my knowledge of the Muslim holiday of Ramadan was fairly limited. Listening to the news here, it is mentioned merely in the context of possible riots in Jerusalem on Ramadan Fridays. So, when I … Continue reading
I was asked by a Facebook friend for my opinion on the Israeli organization of “Shovrim Shtika” or “Breaking the Silence“. For those who don’t know, this is a relatively new organization which aims at collecting testimonials from Israeli soldiers … Continue reading