Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: May 2009
I still haven’t forgotten about my list of things to blog about here – reflecting on things I saw on our trip to the US and how life there compares to our existence here. I can’t believe it’s been over … Continue reading
Here’s one more good thing that came out of our trip to the US: We decided to give try camping, something we had never done before as a family. So, on Friday, we packed the kids, a tent, sleeping bags, … Continue reading
Just wanted to quickly apologize for not updating the blog more often. I’m still trying to catch up on my work here. Local holidays and national teachers strikes don’t help. The three 3 weeks old kittens that someone dumped by … Continue reading