Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
Monthly Archives: April 2009
It’s almost one week since our return to the Holy Land. With Independence Day behind us too, I look forward to a few weeks of blissful holiday-free routine. It might be the post-holiday reaction here, but I am trying to … Continue reading
I regret to say that our camera was not quite what we had hoped for. Next time, we’ll be investing in a much better camera, as this one managed to get maybe one in five pictures right and even then, … Continue reading
We’re finally back home! Arrived from London a few hours ago. My apologies for not updating this blog for the past couple of weeks. The reasons were purely technical – the hotel where we stayed after Vegas had no connection … Continue reading
That’s Ron’s verdict after a couple of hours of wandering the casinos. Well, he seemed pretty excited while we were downstairs at the lobby of the Excalibur, and then at MGM and New York hotels. Those were the only ones … Continue reading