Share on Social Sites
- Stop the Hatred – It’s Killing Us
- Our Democratic School
- Our Trip Plans – US West Coast 2011
- About Israeli Food
- I am Me and I’m Back
- Using Public Transportation in Israel
- Happy Shavu’ot and Why You Shouldn’t Have Cheesecake
- Our Big American Road Trip
- Independence Day and Naqba Day Thoughts
- Holocaust Day from the Perspective of a Sabra
- Regards from the Gulag
- Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep One Two Beeeeep
- How about an Alternative Passover tradition?
- Don’t Sound the Alarm
I do follow!
Subscribe by RSS
Israeli Mom is me!
Register and Subscribe
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Well, so much for our plans for the last week of the summer vacation! One IsraeliDad down with a bad case of strep throat. One kid with an annoying wound on his leg that got a bit infected. It’s not … Continue reading
Just one more week to go before school begins! We have plans for the entire week, and I’m already tired, just thinking about those. For the kids, the highlight of the week, and of this summer apparently, is our planned … Continue reading
It’s August, extremely hot, and yet we keep getting phone calls from people who want to vacation in Eilat. You see, our phone number is very similar to that of a popular youth hostel in Eilat, and we keep getting … Continue reading
Full blown summer here these days. It’s humid more than hot, where we live and I can’t say I like it too much. One of the nice things about summer is the wonderful fruit. I took Ron out for a … Continue reading